From Portland/Points South:
- Via I-295 North, take exit 28 to US Rt. 1 N, Coastal Route Brunswick/Bath
- Continue on US Rt. 1 N/Pleasant Street
- Go straight through the traffic light at Stamwood Road (corner w/ police station/Laundromat)
- At the terminus of Pleasant St, take a left onto Maine St.
- Continue on Maine St
- 14 Maine Street | Fort Andross will be on the left, an old red brick mill building, before the bridge over the Androscoggin river.
From Augusta/Points North:
- Via I-295 South, take exit 31A and merge onto Rt. 196 East towards Brunswick/Topsham
- Turn right at Rt. 201 S/Maine St
- 14 Maine Street |Fort Andross will be on the right, the old red brick mill building, just after the bridge over the Androscoggin river.
Once at 14 Maine Street | Fort Andross:
- Park in any 1 or 2 hr spot.
- Enter through the double wooden doors under “FORT ANDROSS”
- Take the lobby elevator to the second floor and exit to the left.
- Walk down the hall and through the glass doors marked “Suite 216”
- Our door is located on the right side of the suite, towards the back.